Reverse Thinking

Monday, January 2, 2012  at 10:47 PM
So this weekend we had our friends Craig , Kristy and their son Keith came down from Northern Indiana. They came on Friday evening and left this morning. My emotions got away from me again, and as they pulled away I cried. I cried for myself, I cried for my friendships so far away, I cried for that intimacy of having dear friends that love you unconditionally. Friends do bring serenity and peace in the lives of those that will allow those friends to bless you.

Sometimes that is allowing a friend to bless you financially, sometimes that is allowing them to bless you with a listening ear and an understanding spirit. The Bible says that in order to have friends, one must show himself friendly. That is accepting the differences of those friends as they accept your differences and loving them despite. Thanks to God for friends...I mean the kind of friends that are with you even when they find that you aren't perfect. Those kind of rare friends are a treasure from the Father. You understand that we must allow others sometimes to bless us. We have to place pride aside and make that allowance otherwise we rob others of blessings as well.

With the help of those friends, my family and my God I want to reverse my thinking. I loved this YouTube video:


Lets reverse our thinking this year of 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment