HOooo Loves Me...Part 2

Thursday, December 22, 2011  at 9:44 PM
In just 24 hours of writing my last blog post, an amazing thing happened...truly amazing! HOooo knew it would...only my heavenly Father!
 The story goes like this....

I decided to go running on Tuesday morning around 11am in the morning. I know that its going to be a busy day of doing last minute schooling with the boys and then cooking for our Christmas party at my parents house. So I decided I needed to go running while there was a break in the weather. I went about a half a mile...enjoying being outside, when I caught sight of  a bird. I couldn't make out what kind of bird, but I was thinking it was probably hawk on the hunt. It flew about 5 trees in front of me along the gravel road, landed and then turned and looked at me. I couldn't believe it..there he stood on the limb, a very big common barn owl! He was more brown in color but his face was light colored. He looked at me for several seconds...I was just froze smiling from ear to ear whispering under my breath, "you are so beautiful!" He was uncomfortable with me staring at him and was probably aggravated that I interrupted his hunt, so he flew 5-6 trees behind me along the road. So naturally I turn to look at him, smiling the entire time. The owl moves his head back and forth, side to side trying to figure out what the heck I was staring at, then he leans forward and HOOTS at me!! I felt like God was just showing off now!! God really was saying to me loud and clear..I am the maker, and creator of all things..I can control all things..I love you dearly and I am pleased with you my lovely daughter! I had tears running down my face, from what I do not know. I was so happy, but in such awe! 

The next day was my 20 year anniversary and my hubby and I went and ate together at lunch. Knowing we both had to work that day was a little disappointing, but when I got back to the office there was a beautiful flower basket with an owl figurine sitting up high right in the center of those flowers! Again not only does my hubby love me, but God does too!

Today is Thursday and its my very, very long day at the office. I was tired and was up on my feet most all day. I was just happy to be getting home, when about 2 miles from my house the most beautiful owl flew directly in front my car! Again...Gods way of saying to me, I love you and in you I am well pleased.

Having these things happen in my life is a daily reminder that truly we have a wonderful, heavenly father that loves us and promises an abundant life. Does the abundant life mean money...not necessarily. Sometimes it is an abundance of amazing owl sightings...so tonight I bask in His love and I rest in the thought of the One HOooo really loves me...my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment